Randstad is a leading international recruitment and HR Consulting organisation spanning across 39 countries and is the second largest HR services provider in the world. With niche specialist divisions that provide innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the globe, we pride ourselves in matching people with companies that will develop their potential and in turn matching companies with people who will take their business to the next level.
Our Construction, Property and Engineering division is an experienced and established team that is well networked with a strong presence in the market. The CPE trades team is looking to build on a solid foundation with expansion plans in Victoria supported by strong market conditions, we are looking for an experienced leader or business development manager within our Mulgrave office who can manage the trades business from the front with sales, structure and driving outcomes. The client base is a mix of SME and PSA business across the manufacturing, construction and infrastructure trades markets throughout Victoria.
We are looking for an experienced trades recruiter/ business development manager with strong knowledge of awards, EBA's and IR, who is a sales leader, but happy to support the team filling shifts and providing coaching and guidance as required.
This is a pivotal role and one that has the opportunity to take the lead in the expansion of our trades business in Victoria, and be instrumental in the increase of additional offices and staff.
As a Business Development Manager/Branch Manager the role will be both varied and challenging covering off a combination of the follow areas
- working as a strategic BDM to expand existing business network
- Initiating and creating new opportunities and leads
- developing a healthy and sustainable pipeline of works
- creating a database of potential clients
- creating tender and pricing opportunities
- Management of all business activities including P&Ls
- Prepared to take on an active role of 70% business development and 30% business management
- Working with your team to achieve, develop and manage a defined client and candidate base
- Develop, support and motivate your team of consultants
- Previous experience in trades recruitment
- Sales focused with a successful track record.
- Relevant knowledge of trades recruitment
- Sound experience and exposure to Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Strong leadership skills
- Hold a full Drivers License
What will we offer you?
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- We have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- Career development and career pathways
- This is truly unique opportunity to take a lead role in the expansion of this key business unit, with unlimited potential for sustainable headcount growth and 1-2 additional office locations to be created in Victoria as part of the 3 year plan.
Are you wanting more information on salary and benefits? Please call Janelle Williams on 02 8095 1689.