Randstad is a leading global recruitment organisation spanning 39 countries. With niche divisions that provide innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the globe, we pride ourselves in matching people with companies that will develop their potential and matching companies with people who will elevate their business.
Randstad has an opportunity for a business development specialist to work within our Volume, Assessment and Transformations Team. In this position you will be expected to identify and generate sales within your local market, in the volume, assessment and transformation space, with a specific focus on new business which is then converted to ongoing, repeat business. You will be a passionate driven, sales person and a motivated professional who is team and results focused, looking for a long term career and success.
In addition to the above you will have:
- Proven capability to establish and build relationships at a senior stakeholder level – both internally and externally
- The ability to present consultative solutions with agility and speed
- A consistent and tenacious approach to sales activity
- A persistent, positive and focused attitude
- A proven consultative style
- The courage to stand out
- An open mind and willingness to be challenged
- Agility speed and self-driven to achieve along with innovative thinking
- Strength in values aligning to Randstad and the assessment centre division - striving for perfection; simultaneous promotion of all interest; to know to serve to trust. Passion, determination and a high performance ethos.
- Strong business to business sales experience
- Success in client engagement, relationships management and growing sales revenue and gross profit
- Recruitment/HR solutions background or experience
- Consistent records of clients attraction strategies and quality lead generation
- Literacy, numeracy and IT ability
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Ongoing professional development and great team culture
- The opportunity to work for a global brand
- Additional incentives and reward
Randstad offers a foundation and formula for success, an environment and the opportunity to be rewarded and recognised and leadership that supports your growth and development. The role involves consultative solutions to new and existing clients for assessment and development centre solutions, across all industries and levels, including entry level programs, change projects, business strategy and planning.
Apply now! or for a confidential discussion please call Janelle Williams on 02 8095 1689.