Randstad is a leading international recruitment and HR Consulting organisation spanning 39 countries and is the second largest HR services provider in the world. With niche specialist divisions that provide innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the globe. We pride ourselves in matching people with companies that will develop their potential and in turn matching companies with people who will take their business to the next level.
About the team
At Randstad Technologies in Melbourne, our team of IT Recruiters have helped thousands of candidates find rewarding IT jobs with businesses ranging from high-tech start-ups to Government departments to SME’s and Fortune 100 corporations across the whole of Victoria.
Based upon our Technologies reputation in the Melbourne IT market, clients rely on Randstad's capabilities in information technology to strengthen their competitive positions. Randstad provides our talented candidates the freedom to choose the technologies and markets they want to work with – we provide contract and permanent opportunities.
The role of a Randstad Technologies Candidate Resourcer is very fast paced and challenging. You will:
- Join a very successful team of Account Managers assisting them to find the best candidates within the IT market in greater Melbourne
- Be required to source the best IT candidates for our clients within government, banking and finance and commercial industries
- Carry out daily tasks that consist of posting adverts, mining the database, boolean searches, shortlisting and interviewing candidates, administrative duties
- Gain exposure to clients during meetings and visits
- Possess a real interest in the world of business and IT, how it works, what makes it tick and therefore naturally seek out where the opportunities are for qualified candidates.
- Learn the full end to end recruitment process, which will include sales KPI’s to build a profitable portfolio of clients in a specialist industry
- Manage client and candidate relationships
What will we offer you?
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, formal workshop based training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Career development with the aim of becoming a Recruitment Consultant within 12–18 months
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- Access to our global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research – setting you up for success
- Established teams, client base and customised technology and exceptional office environment
- Onsite Managers and Team Leaders to guide you
- Your own personal development plan to map your growth within the organisation
- Career Development and Progression
- Work as part of a fun, passionate energetic team of subject matter experts.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within a sales or recruitment environment - ideallly
- Previous experience working within a KPI driven environment
- Highly motivated, career and achievement driven, business savvy individuals
- People who want to work in a high energy sales environment who possess exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Individuals seeking a challenge or career change
- Resilience and dedication – this role can be repetitive and demands candidates with a strong willpower to not give up!
- Previous experience within an IT environment is desirable however not essential
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
If you want to start your career with the best opportunity for success and help us to shape the world of work, apply now or call Susan Matthews on 03 8319 1267 for further information.