Randstad is a leading international recruitment and HR Consulting organisation spanning across 39 countries and is the second largest HR services provider in the world. With niche specialist divisions that provide innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the globe, we pride ourselves in matching people with companies that will develop their potential and in turn matching companies with people who will take their business to the next level.
About the team
Our Construction, Property and Engineering division is an experienced and established team that is well networked with a strong presence in the market. With strong leadership and great professional development and training you are set for success from your first day. We look for resilient, proactive and driven professionals who are team focused and are looking for a long term career in the industry.
About the role
Melbourne CPE is a long established team with a track record of success in servicing clients in the engineering sector and as part of our next phase of growth we are expanding our service offerings to the Civil Design sector. Working alongside two other dedicated engineering consultants you will be charged with growing our candidate and client networks in this burgeoning sector. With several key PSA’s in place, with lots of other business to develop, you will be working with a range of multinational design consultancies, as well as local specialist providers. You will be recruiting a wide range of engineering design and drafting professionals, as well as other specialist roles. With major infrastructure spend on projects including Rail Level Crossing Removals, M80 and M1 Road Widening, Westgate Distributor, Melbourne Metro Rail and more, there is a plethora of projects coming on line in Victoria. Therefore joining this desk now is a perfect time to jump on board a desk that is sure to be successful in the sort, medium and long term.
Skills and Experience
- Previous end to end recruitment experience within the Construction, Property and Engineering space preferred
- Previous experience in prospecting at all levels within the industry and involved in the qualification and development of new clients in addition to growing sales within your existing portfolio
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced busy environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- An ability to engage candidates and clients
- A confident demeanour and proven ability to use initiative
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
What will we offer you?
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- We have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- Fantastic earning potential and uncapped commission structure
At Randstad we take time to celebrate our wins and team achievements. Our personal milestones are part of our successful journey. Last year we celebrated our 55th anniversary which is highlighted in the video clip attached!
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment, and want to truly shape the world of work and your future, click the apply button now!