Randstad is a one of the largest recruitment agencies in the world. At Randstad, our company mission is "shaping the world of work". Our passion is matching the best people with the best companies that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue. In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "world of work".
Our culture is one of support and success, where we are continually developing our Consultants to achieve their financial and career goals. If you have a passion for people and want to work in a positive environment with unlimited development opportunities then look no further.
What We Do:
As Australia’s leading childcare staffing agency, Randstad Education has over 20 years experience in successfully providing staff within the Early Childhood and Outside School Care (OSH) sectors, as well as within Schools – both primary and secondary.
What are we looking for?
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Education Team in our Brisbane CBD Office. You will be working alongside the wider team where your focus will be recruiting permanent roles within the Early Childhood sector. With a desk that allows you to make an impact from day one and an experienced team around you to provide support, plus, an a Manager onsite who can really help you grow and develop, now is the best time to join our growing and high performing team!
Whether you are an experienced Consultant or Recruitment Resourcer or Allocations Consultant, or you have just started out in the recruitment industry, or would like to move industries or make a career change, we would love to talk to you.
We are currently looking for an individual who wants to work on the candidate and client side of the recruitment world... matching, interviewing and placing candidates to their perfect role. This will be complimented by undertaking business development with your current clients whilst building on your client portfolio.
In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
As a Recruitment Consultant for Randstad Education you will be part of a high performing culture that will give you all the tools you need to develop and grow your career in Recruitment. You will recruit a variety of roles such as Childcare Directors, Assistant Directors, Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma Qualified, Cert III & IV Qualified, Cooks and more.
This role is open to both local and international candidates with sponsorship available for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the education industry
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Previous experience within education, sales or recruitment is highly desirable but not essential.
- A passion for business development
- Some experience in the recruitment sector be it blue collar / white collar, temp or perm
- An excellent ability to be a self starter with autonomy being a strength
- A passion / interest in the Education Industry is desirable but not essential
- Working with high volume work loads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
- A full Drivers License is essential
Working as a Recruitment Consultant at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent commission structure –
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- Global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research
- Established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- On Site Managers and Team Leaders to guide, assist and support you
- Full access to a first-class on-boarding program
- Ongoing training and development
If you are looking for your next career opportunity, Apply today! If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Susan Matthews on 03 8319 1267.