Randstad is a leading international recruitment and HR Consulting organisation spanning across 39 countries and is the second largest HR services provider in the world. With niche specialist divisions that provide innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the globe, we pride ourselves in matching people with companies that will develop their potential and in turn matching companies with people who will take their business to the next level.
At Randstad, our company mission is "shaping the world of work". Our passion is matching the best people with the best companies that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue. In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "world of work".
Our culture is one of support and success, where we continually develop our consultants to achieve their financial and career goals. If you have a passion for people and want to work in a positive environment with unlimited development opportunities then look no further.
What We Do:
As Australia’s leading childcare staffing agency, Randstad Education has over 20 years experience in successfully providing staff within the Early Childhood and Outside School Care (OSH) sectors, as well as within Schools – both primary and secondary.
What are we looking for?
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for a Recruiter to join our Education Team in our Canberra CBD Office. You will be working very closely with another Recruiter where your focus will be recruiting temporary roles within the Early Childhood sector. The hours for this role are between 7am and 6pm, where you will work a rotating roster.
You will be responsible for managing and developing the candidate and client pipelines within metro and regional Canberra. You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with all applications as well as proactively recruit talented individuals for your clients. In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
You will recruit a variety of roles such as Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma Qualified, Cert III & IV Qualified, Cooks and more.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the education industry
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Previous experience within education, sales or recruitment is desirable but not essential.
- A passion / interest in the Education Industry – desirable but not essential
- A passion for sales, or you just want to prove yourself, then you too could be a great consultant!
- Experience in working in a compliance heavy role
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry, particularly education
- Working with high volume work loads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
- A full Drivers License
Working as a Recruiter at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent commission structure –
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- Global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research
- Established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- On Site Managers and Team Leaders to guide, assist and support you
- Full access to a first-class on-boarding program
- Ongoing training and internal promotion
If you are looking for your next career opportunity, Apply today! If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Susan Matthews on 03 8319 1267.