education recruiter - canberra city in Canberra CBD
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Recruiter here in our Canberra office is the right recruitment job for you. Our efforts in the area of sustainability as a professional services provider have been recognized by our inclusion in the 2015 Dow Jones. Looking back at our local operational performance - significant progress has been made across Australia; our revenue increased and our eleven different divisions grew at or above the market.
What We Do:
Our objective is to ensure that our early childhood professionals enjoy a fulfilling career in the positions we place them in, so that they in turn inspire the children they teach. As Australia’s leading childcare staffing agency, Randstad Education has over 20 years experience in successfully providing staff within the Early Childhood and Outside School Care sectors, as well as within Schools – both primary and secondary. Andy and the team in Canberra have a highly successful business, working in partnership with wonderful clients and candidates.
What are we looking for?
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for a trainee Recruiter to join our Education Team in our Canberra CBD Office. You will be working very closely with another Recruiters where your focus will be recruiting temporary roles within the Early Childhood sector. The span of working hours are between 7am and 6pm, where you will work a rotating roster.
You will be responsible for managing and developing the candidate and client pipelines within metro and regional Canberra. You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with all applications as well as proactively recruit talented individuals for your clients. In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
You will recruit a variety of roles such as Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma Qualified, Cert III & IV Qualified, Cooks and more.
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Previous experience delivering exceptional customer service to external clients
- A passion / interest in the Education and recruitment Industry
- An understanding of sales
- High attention to detail - compliance is very important to us
- Positivity towards working in a very fast paced office - time flys when you are busy!
- Willingness to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- A full Drivers License
Salary range & benefits
It's no secret: we're high achievers. We push ourselves and each other, because we want the best for each other. We want to be challenged and pushed to achieve great things. For us, it's about outperforming even our own expectations to deliver exceptional results for our clients and our teams. You will be eligible for commission in the role. We also offer great rewards and incentives, regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program;
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- Global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research
- Established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- On Site Managers and Team Leaders to guide, assist and support you
- Full access to a first-class on-boarding program
- Ongoing training and internal promotion
If you are looking for your next career opportunity, Apply today! If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Susan Matthews on 03 8319 1267.