Randstad is a leading international recruitment and HR Consulting organisation spanning across 39 countries and is the second largest HR services provider in the world. With niche specialist divisions that provide innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the globe, we pride ourselves in matching people with companies that will develop their potential and in turn matching companies with people who will take their business to the next level.
At Randstad, our company mission is "shaping the world of work". Our passion is matching the best people with the best companies that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue. In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "world of work".
Our culture is one of support and success, where we continually develop our consultants to achieve their financial and career goals. If you have a passion for people and want to work in a positive environment with unlimited development opportunities then look no further.
What are we looking for?
Randstad Industrial is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Mulgrave team.
In this role you will be responsible for a blended desk (temporary and permanent roles) recruiting candidates into the blue collar sector. Clients include small and medium enterprises as well as larger organisations.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in, and a passion for, business development as well as an ability to network and build networks within the industry. We are looking for people with drive and enthusiasm to ensure your desk achieves the highest level of growth possible, ensuring candidate service levels are met, whilst providing solid business development support to your clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join our well established Industrial Team.
If you have experience in sales and/or business development, or are just starting out in recruitment or have proven customer service skills and have worked in a KPI driven environment, then we would love to hear from you.
- A strong Business Development/Sales background - essential
- Proven experience with client development
- Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential
- Resilient, a high attention to detail and love a fast paced environment
- Ability to use your initiative
- Multitasking skills
- Outstanding communication skills - both verbally and written
- Ability to work well under pressure and to be able to multi-task
- Have a team focus with the drive to succeed
- Hold a full drivers license
Working as a Recruitment Consultant at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent commission structure –
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- Established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- On Site Managers to guide, assist and support you
- Full access to a first-class on-boarding program
- Ongoing training and development
- Your own personal development plan to map your growth within the organisation
- Career development and internal promotion
If you are looking for your next career opportunity, Apply today! If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Susan Matthews on 03 8319 1267.