Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being an Industrial Recruiter here in our Mulgrave office is the right recruitment job for you.
Our efforts in the area of sustainability as a professional services provider have been recognized by our inclusion in the 2015 Dow Jones. Looking back at our local operational performance - significant progress has been made across Australia; our revenue increased and our eleven different divisions grew at or above the market.
What are we looking for?
Randstad Industrial is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Mulgrave team. In this role you will be responsible for a blended desk (temporary and permanent roles) recruiting candidates into the blue collar sector. Clients include small and medium enterprises as well as larger national and international organisations.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in, and a passion for, business development as well matching candidates to clients. We are looking for people with drive and enthusiasm to ensure your desk achieves the highest level of growth possible, ensuring candidate service levels are met, whilst providing solid business development support to your clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join our well established industrial team, Ryan is the Branch Manager and together with the L&D team your induction and on-boarding experience will be second to none.
If you have experience in sales and/or business development, or are just starting out in recruitment or have proven customer service skills and have worked in a KPI driven environment, then we would love to hear from you.
- A strong Business Development/Sales background - essential
- Proven experience with client development
- Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential
- Resilient, a high attention to detail and love a fast paced environment
- Ability to use your initiative
- Multitasking skills
- Outstanding communication skills - both verbally and written
- Ability to work well under pressure and to be able to multi-task
- Have a team focus with the drive to succeed
- Hold a full drivers license
Salary & benefits
It's no secret: we're high achievers. We push ourselves and each other, because we want the best for each other. We want to be challenged and pushed to achieve great things. For us, it's about outperforming even our own expectations to deliver exceptional results for our clients and our teams.
You will be eligible for commission. We also offer great rewards and incentives, regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program.
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- Established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- On site Manager and Team Leader to guide, assist and support you
- Full access to a first-class on-boarding program
- Ongoing training and development
- Your own personal development plan to map your growth within the organisation
- Career development and internal promotion
If you want to inquire about the salary range for this job or other recruitment jobs, please call Susan Matthews on 0383191267 for a discussion.