Recently graduated? Passionate about the IT sector? Do you have a true flare for sales? Unleash your inner entrepreneur with a company that offers local, regional and global career opportunities. Randstad are currently looking for 4 career driven individuals to join our Technologies division in Sydney as Recruitment Resourcers.
You will receive on the job training which will able you to progress through the business and develop a successful career with one of the world’s leading agencies.
- 2 week intensive program offering both classroom and “on the floor” experience
- support, structure and training by industry professionals
- modern offices in Sydney CBD
- with over 28,000 employees in 39 countries
Who are we?
Randstad is a global leader, we provide specialised Recruitment and HR consulting services across a variety of industry sectors – we are partners in our client’s and candidate’s mission for success. Regardless of the country, the city, or the office, Randstad offers an environment built on strong, supportive and friendly teams. Our people are our biggest asset, and we take pride in the fact they truly love working together – and socialising together. Energy, innovation and team spirit are important to our people, and provide a base that continues to lead to success.
At Randstad Technologies in Sydney, our team of IT Recruiters have helped thousands of candidates find rewarding IT jobs with businesses ranging from high-tech start-ups to Government departments to SME’s and Fortune 100 corporations.
Clients rely on Randstad's capabilities in information technology to strengthen their competitive positions. Randstad provides our talented candidates the freedom to choose the technologies and markets they want to work with – we provide contract and permanent opportunities.
The Randstad difference - we know today's grads are interested in bettering the world around them
Randstad’s corporate social responsibility gives employees an opportunity to volunteer locally and internationally. Randstad partners with Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), an international organisation that enables our employees to volunteer abroad,making a difference in other people’s lives, as well as their own.
Within Australia our staff can participate in local volunteering; we support White Ribbon - Australia’s only national, male led campaign to end violence against women, The Smith Family ‘Shaping Young Futures Program’, and Mates in Construction - a community health, safety and wellbeing organisation.
What will we offer you?
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, , formal workshop based training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Career development with the aim of becoming a Recruitment Consultant within 12 months
- Great rewards and incentives; commission structure, regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- For every placement you make, you will receive a split of the commission
- Access to our global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research – setting you up for success
- We have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- Work as part of a fun, passionate energetic team of subject matter experts.
What are we looking for?
- Availability to attend an Assessment Centre in our Sydney office on Tuesday 27th September 2016
- Recently graduated individuals from all disciplines to commence with us in early October 2016 – genuine knowledge and passion for the IT market is preferred but not essential
- Highly motivated, career and achievement driven, business savvy individuals
- People who want to work in a high energy sales environment who possess exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Resilience and dedication – this role can be repetitive and demands candidates with a strong will power to not give up!
What is the role?
The role of a Randstad Technologies Candidate Resourcer is very fast paced and challenging. You will:
- Join a very successful team of Account Managers assisting them to find the best candidates within the IT market in greater Sydney
- Be required to source the best IT candidates for our clients within government, banking and finance and commercial industries
- Carry out daily tasks that consist of posting adverts, mining the database, bullion searches, shortlisting and interviewing candidates, administrative duties
- Gain exposure to clients during meetings and visits
- Depending on the day, you may be accompanying your Consultant on client visits which requires a professional approach, full business attitude and clear thinking
- Possess a real interest in the world of business and IT, how it works, what makes it tick and therefore naturally seek out where the opportunities are for qualified candidates.
- Learn the full end to end recruitment process, which will include sales KPI’s to build a profitable portfolio of clients in a specialist industry
- Manage client and candidate relationships
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
If you want to start your career with the best opportunity for success and help us to shape the world of work, Click the Apply Now button.