Randstad is the second largest Recruitment and HR Services provider in the world. Our Industrial division has over 20 years experience in providing recruitment solutions to the fast paced manufacturing, logistics and warehousing sectors, where companies really rely on being able to find the right person, at the right time.
What is the role?
Working as a recruitment consultant within our industrial division means that you will be managing a high volume blue collar industrial temp desk that will focus on warehousing and production manufacturing. It is important that you are able to work with a real sense of urgency, have good speed to market and operate within a fast paced environment. The desk has a number of clients established.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this position you will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional delivery of service. You will have exceptional communication skills, proven ability to meet targets, the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once with your exceptional organisational skills and a genuine desire to work in a highly successful environment. Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential.
In this role day to day responsibilities will include:
• Make calls to existing clients
• Visits and meeting clients
• Develop working relationships with clients
• Fill job orders
• Interview candidates
• Build relationships with your candidates
• Grow your desk week on week
• Working towards KPIs and achieving your targets
• Ensuring database, compliance and administration are maintained
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities and experience:
• High energy levels and a positive attitude
• Excellent relationship and communication skills
• Passion to succeed in a busy working environment
• Team focused and a collaborative working style
• Excellent time management
• Hold a current driver license and own vehicle
What will we offer you?
• an intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
• great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
• access to our global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research
• we have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
If you are looking for your next career move, please apply today!