recruitment advisor / coordinator - internal in Brisbane CBD
Brisbane CBD, Queensland
This organisation sets the benchmark for service delivery. They have a history of success and a focus on continuous improvement. The HR function has undergone significant changes from both a structural and technology perspective and now they are supporting the business during the next stage of their growth.
This contract role will see you support the busy recruitment team. Responsibilities will include:
- Writing job ads and administering web – based recruitment systems
- Administering and updating the recruitment data base
- Drafting adverts and interview templates
- Applicant management and process control
- Compliance administration ensuring request forms and purchase orders are in correct
- Screening, short-listing and assessing candidates in conjunction with the recruitment team and hiring managers
- Assisting in a range of ad hoc projects and tasks in the recruitment / HR team.
- Managing recruitment processes through Taleo
To succeed in this the temporary contract, you will possess strong administration skills preferably drawn from a human resources background. You will have intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Packages, experience with web based recruitment software (preferably Taleo), the ability to work to deadlines and the confidence to interact with colleagues at all levels of the business. You will enjoy working in a team environment and will thrive on a challenge.
To apply, please follow the link below (resumes in MS Word please). Ref# 14M0267013. Phone +61 730313291
recruitment, Taleo,reference check, phone screen, interview
Taleo experience, web based recruitment packages