Randstad is a leading international recruitment and HR Consulting organisation spanning across 39 countries and is the second largest HR services provider in the world. With niche specialist divisions that provide innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the globe, we pride ourselves in matching people with companies that will develop their potential and in turn matching companies with people who will take their business to the next level.
About the team
Our Construction, Property and Engineering division is an experienced and established team that is well networked with a strong presence in the market. With Strong leadership and great professional development and training you are set for success from your first day. We look for resilient, proactive and driven professionals who are team focused and are looking for a long term career in the industry.
About the role
We are looking for a consultant to work on a busy temp desk in our Newcastle Team, specialising within the Civil Space. This is a warm desk in a buoyant market with strong established relationships. As a consultant you will need to be driven, have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Skills and Experience
- Previous end to end recruitment experience within the Construction, Property and Engineering space preferred particularly within the blue collar space or previous sales experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced busy environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- An ability to engage candidates and clients
- A confident demeanour and proven ability to use initiative
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
What will we offer you?
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- We have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- Fantastic earning potential and uncapped commission structure
The Newcastle CPE was awarded three prestigious awards for 2015 – Divisional Office of the Year, Manager of the Year and Consultant of the year – Join us and be a part of something great!
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment, and want to truly shape the world of work and your future, click the apply button now!