Randstad is a one of the largest recruitment agencies in the world. At Randstad, our company mission is "shaping the world of work". Our passion is matching the best people with the best companies that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue. In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "world of work".
Our culture is one of support and success, where we are continually developing our Consultants to achieve their financial and career goals. If you have a passion for people and want to work in a positive environment with unlimited development opportunities then look no further.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Consultant to join our specialist accounting division based in the Sydney CBD office. The position is managing an established desk focusing on accounting roles North of Sydney.
You will have an established network of existing clients that provide a regular flow of work. The opportunity for career development is available.You will have individually tailored business plans a collaborative culture and empowering leadership which will all help ensure that the experience will be engaging as well as rewarding.
What are we looking for?
The role would suit someone who either has previous recruitment or strong sales experience is driven, and is looking for career development. Randstad promotes 80% of staff from within with a culture focussed on support and sucess.
To be considered for this role you will display:
- Previous experience within sales or recruitment is highly desirable but not essential.
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry, desirable but not essential.
- Working with tight deadlines
- Have a high level of attention to details
- Dedication, commitment and initiative
- Be a people person
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure, be proactive and show initiative
What will we offer you?
- An intensive on-boarding and boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- We have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- Fantastic earning potential and uncapped commission structure
At Randstad we take time to celebrate our wins and team achievements. Our personal milestones at Randstad are part of our successful journey. Last year we celebrated our 55th anniversary which is highlighted in the video clip attached!
For your next career opportunity and to “shape the world of work” apply now!