HR Partners is looking for a motivated and driven candidate to join our team to provide recruitment administration support. You will be working with a friendly, fun and supportive team of 7 consultants. This role would be ideal for a student who is currently studying HR and wants to gain experience in HR/recruitment.
This is a temporary position to start as soon as possible! Part time two days a week, with Friday's being essential and an additional day of your suitability.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering office calls
- Assisiting with day to day administration
- Referencing checking
- Creating interview guides
- Scheduling interviews
- Liaising with candidates and clients
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a recruitment company, as a receptionist or call-centre.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude with the drive to learn and show initative
- Intermediate MS Office Skills- Word and Excel
To apply for this position please use the link provided, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carla Wilkinson at email@example.com or 9019 1600