Randstad is a leading international recruitment and HR Consulting organisation spanning across 52 countries and is the second largest HR services provider in the world. With niche specialist divisions that provide innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the globe, we pride ourselves in matching people with companies that will develop their potential and in turn matching companies with people who will take their business to the next level.
About the team
Our Construction, Property and Engineering division is an experienced and established team that is well networked with a strong presence in the market. With Strong leadership and great professional development and training you are set for success from your first day. We look for resilient, proactive and driven professionals who are team focused and are looking for a long term career in the industry.
About the role
Due to continual success and growth we currently have Team Leader positions available in our Sydney CBD Team, specialling in Civil Infrastructure and or Architecture. Both positions are warm desks in a buoyant market with strong established relationships. Our Team Leader positions need to be driven, want to step up in their career, have strong communication skills and the capability to deliver on results and follow strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Previous end to end recruitment experience within the Construction, Property and Engineering space preferred
- Previous experience in prospecting at all levels within the industry and involved in the qualification and development of new clients in addition to growing sales within your existing portfolio
- You will be supporting the manager in the day to day operations, experience in conducting team meetings and consultant linkups
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced busy environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- An ability to engage candidates and clients
- A confident demeanour and proven ability to use initiative
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
What will we offer you?
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- access to our global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research
- we have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- Fantastic earning potential and uncapped commission structure
- great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment, and want to truly shape the world of work and your future, click the apply button now!