About the team
Our Construction, Property and Engineering division is an experienced and established team that is well networked with a strong presence in the market. With Strong leadership and great professional development and training you are set for success from your first day. We look for resilient, proactive and driven professionals who are team focused and are looking for a long term career in the industry.
About the role
CPE blue collar team currently operates desks in Construction, Civil Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Trades. Due to success their is opportunities for team growth ahead and lots of career opportunities for high achieving consultants.
The role will focus on taking on an existing client base currently billing well and continue in building and growing this client base. The target sector is electrical contractors in the residential, commercial and maintenance industries. You will be someone that is hungry to grow opportunities with currently billing clients but also be building on the client base.
In this role day to day responsibilities will include:
• Developing working relationships with existing clients
• Identifying potential new clients
• Meeting and presenting solutions to clients
• Interviewing and placing candidates
• Achieving individual and team targets
• Ensuring database, compliance and administration are maintained
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities and experience:
• Recruitment experience, ideally within a blue collar industry
• High energy levels and a positive attitude
• Excellent relationship and communication skills
• Passion to succeed in a busy working environment
• Team focused and a collaborative working style
• Excellent time management
• Hold a current driver license
What will we offer you?
• A career with a leading international recruitment and HR Consulting organisation
• An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
• State of the art technology
• Great earning potential and commission structure
• A comprehensive career plan with a focus on internal promotion and development
Opportunities like this don't last long! Apply now or call Janelle Williams on 02 8095 1689 if you are wanting to know more information.