The draft minutes of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on 3 April 2014 are now available. Should you have any comments or questions about these draft minutes please contact the company secretary, Jelle Miedema (firstname.lastname@example.org
; tel. + 31 20 569 5600) ultimately before 1 October 2014.
As per February 20, 2014, the notice date for the AGM, the number of outstanding shares with corresponding votes at the AGM is as follows:
Important matters that require the approval of the (Annual) General Meeting of Shareholders are:
- adoption of the annual accounts
- adoption of profit appropriation additions to reserves
- remuneration policy
- discharge from liability of the executive board for the management
- discharge from liability of the supervisory board for the supervision of the management
- appointment of the external auditor
- appointment, suspension and dismissal of the members of the executive board and the supervisory board. Their appointment is based on non-binding recommendations from the supervisory board
- remuneration of the supervisory board
- authorization to purchase, issue or sell shares in the Group’s capital
- adoption of amendments to the Articles of Association.
Further details about the proposals which the executive board or the supervisory board can submit to the meeting and the procedure according to which shareholders themselves can submit matters for consideration by the meeting, are specified in the company’s Articles of Association. If such matter would result in a change of the company’s strategy, the executive board shall be given the opportunity to stipulate a reasonable period in which to deliberate, consult and respond.