general meeting of shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of shareholders takes place on Thursday April 3, 2014 starting at 3.00 pm CET. The notice and agenda with enclosures of the meeting are available in both Dutch and English (see drop down menu).
For any comments or questions, you can contact the company secretary, Jelle Miedema at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone at + 31 20 569 56 00.
As per February 20, 2014, the notice date for the AGM, the number of outstanding shares with corresponding votes at the AGM is as follows:
Class of shares Number of shares Number of votes
Preference shares B
Preference shares C1
Preference shares C2 35,564,219 4,600,000
Important matters that require the approval of the (Annual) General Meeting of Shareholders are:
- adoption of the annual accounts
- adoption of profit appropriation
- additions to reserves
- remuneration policy
- discharge from liability of the executive board for the management
- discharge from liability of the supervisory board for the supervision of the management
- appointment of the external auditor
- appointment, suspension and dismissal of the members of the executive board and the supervisory board. Their appointment is based on non-binding recommendations from the supervisory board
- remuneration of the supervisory board
- authorization to purchase, issue or sell shares in the Group’s capital
- adoption of amendments to the Articles of Association.
Further details about the proposals which the executive board or the supervisory board can submit to the meeting and the procedure according to which shareholders themselves can submit matters for consideration by the meeting, are specified in the company’s Articles of Association. If such matter would result in a change of the company’s strategy, the executive board shall be given the opportunity to stipulate a reasonable period in which to deliberate, consult and respond.