At Randstad Argentina we are looking for the best financial talents for a major banking company.We are developing an important financial shared service center and it' is a requirement to have an advances level of englsih, strong communicational skills and a team work spirit.
The primary responsibility of the position is to provide comprehensive support the day to day Operations for derivatives & other banking products, within the Corporate Investment Bank.
- Full operational support to derivatives & other financial instruments which are traded globally.
- Exposure to high daily volumes and large amounts.
- Ensure timelines and service delivery standards are continually achieved.
- Risk mitigation and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Comply with policies, procedures and controls at all times for the safety of company and clients.
- Partnerships with multiple groups within the company such as technology, finance and other operation teams.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and value-added initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment with demanding timelines and deadlines.
- Solid sense of accountability and ownership of issues until resolution.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
- Team player, with experience working in matrix organizations.
- Internal and external client service orientation.
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal).
- Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures.
If you are interested in beeing part of one of the biggest industries in the world don´t hesitate and apply!.
Nos esforzamos todos los días en crear un entorno diverso y nos enorgullece ser una empresa con igualdad de oportunidades. Se tendrán en cuenta para el empleo a todos los solicitantes cualificados, independientemente de la raza, color, religión, sexo, identidad sexual u orientación sexual, país de origen, genética, discapacidad, edad o estado de veterano de guerra.