We are looking for several Automation Test Engineers who will be responsible for the translation of acceptance criteria to actual test cases and the implementation of those test cases during the development process, all while anticipating the end user moves and most valued paths of choice to use the functionality of Youforce. Subsequently, they are responsible for the execution of test cases to assure the quality of our software and constantly report test results to the different stakeholders.
As member of a self-organizing Scrum team, you help decide how work is addressed and optimally distributed among the team members. While keeping focus on delivering committed result as a team, you assume full responsibility for delivering your assignments, and are fine to assist with or to take over tasks originally assigned to other colleagues. You feel responsible towards end-users, and reach out when they need your help. You make full use of the freedoms given to "do your thing" and to be innovative in creating new technology, but stick fully to common promises made towards your colleagues and the organization. At the same time, you help improving our best practices, and are constantly looking to make them even better.
Especially from senior Test Engineers, we expect them also to:
- Guide and coach team-members as subject matter expert
- Design and develop new testing approaches, in close collaboration with other team members
- Deliver input for tenders and specific client contracts
- Report on progress of work to Scrum Master and/or Delivery Manager
- Participate in knowledge "guilds" and actively share and develop knowledge on testing practices, new technology, new testing tools and techniques and training
Technical skills we look for include (ideally you possess these, or you have a demonstrated ability to acquire them fast, and excel in using/applying them):
- Knowledge of and experience with eXtreme Programming, Lean and Scrum. Knowledge of and experience with SAFe is a plus
- Subject matter expertise on testing methods and techniques (ISTQB, TMAP), MTM experience is a preference; expertise with testing non-functional requirements incl. security is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of basic and functional designing/IDE
If you combine this expertise with a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree, then this will be a plus that will be fully recognized. However, some of you may have acquired world-class expertise in another manner, and that is also fine. In addition, any previous experience with HCM software is an asset.
We are certain that in a few years' time, you will be more than happy to have taken the time to react to this opportunity today... See you soon!
Nos esforzamos todos los días en crear un entorno diverso y nos enorgullece ser una empresa con igualdad de oportunidades. Se tendrán en cuenta para el empleo a todos los solicitantes cualificados, independientemente de la raza, color, religión, sexo, identidad sexual u orientación sexual, país de origen, genética, discapacidad, edad o estado de veterano de guerra.