| inventory planner | data manager | in Derrimut
AU$ 80,000 per year
Take the next step and become a part of a well established, professional and successful leader in the tile industry.
Our client is seeking an organised and analytical person to join their team bringing their Financial and Business Acumen to the front in order to successfully act as primary partner for Managing Director and Procurement Manager on planning and inventory management processes and operating models.
In this role your Key Roles & Responsibilities will be inclusive of (but not limited to):
- Reconcile class plans to department plans and forecasts
- Manage monthly inventory level
- Analyze performance and planned strategies to identify areas of opportunity or risk
- Provide periodic Inventory reports
- Establish and maintain accurate inventory demand forecasts
- Manage inventory plans from investment through allocation execution
- Manage exit strategies to address product liabilities and develop action plans
- Evaluate, analyze and report on inventory metrics
- Mantain Inventory data and pricing
Business Process Management
- Maintain processes and serve as subject for process improvements
Plan Management - Allocation
- Develop and execute department wide risk mitigation plans
- Liaise with Building coordinators team
The successful incumbent will have:
- Strong Financial and Business Acumen
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to stratigize and use logic in decision making
- Demonstrated experience Process and Risk Management
- Strong time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
If you possess confidence in you ability to influence and negotiate, are able to set set clear objectives and strive to exceed goals and have demonstrated experience in merchandise planning our client wants to know about you.
To learn more contact Donna on 03 8353 3407 for a confidential chat; or if you are ready to utilise your experience in a busy and challenging role and have experience within the tile industry hit "APPLY NOW", attaching your cover letter.
| Risk Management | Planning | Relationship Management | Negotiation | Process Management | Inventory | Planner | Data Management | Reporting | Metrics | Exit Strategies | Reconcile | Forecast | Risk Mitigation |