The primary focus is ensuring families using the service and schools that the client manages are billed in a timely manner.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
Charging Families and/or Schools
- Uploading usage data per program to the Child Care Management System (CCMS) to ensure accurate charging of families using the service.
- Fixing any CCMS errors and resubmitting attendances in order to ensure usage data is being submitted correctly.
- Auto-Charging families using the service in a timely manner on confirmed CCB amounts, including sending statements to parents via email link.
- Ensuring schools are charged by their prescribed dates.
- Ensuring management services are invoiced as a priority each week/fortnight and that the “Management Schools” checklist is being completed.
- Ensuring adherence to the weekly deadline for accounts distribution and charging.
- Ensuring daily checklists and timeframes are adhered to.
- Applying JET claims , CCB, extra child CCB, BPAY payments and Medical Certificates to accounts as required.
Providing Parent Support
- Responding to parent emails and voicemails within 24 hours. If this is not possible keep parent informed of progress towards finalising query.
- Escalating account questions/concerns to the appropriate person within the Accounts Team
- Maintaining parent accounts notes.
- Emailing families, account reminders and client communications as required.
Providing Program Coordinator Support
- Liaising with Program Coordinators to ensure rolls are finalized in a timely manner.
- Liaising with Program Coordinators to obtain information regarding un - enrolled children attending the program.
- Providing answers to Program Coordinator queries as required.
- Forwarding Program Coordinator calls to the appropriate staff member at Head Office.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- The ability to work autonomously in order to meet set deadlines and successfully manage own work.
- Effective communication skills.
- Intermediate Computer / Microsoft Office skills.
If you believe you have the experience, skills and attributes we are seeking then apply online today or contact Yvonne Daisley on 08 9320 1608 for a confidential discussion.