Our client, who is conveniently located in the heart of the CBD are seeking a legal accounts executive to join their close-knit and supportive team environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing bank reconciliations and the end of month process
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate records, including issuing and entering invoices, credit notes
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Warm collection calls
- Assisting with basic client queries
- Ensuring all activities comply with relevant policies, legislation and process requirements
- The successful applicant will have at least 2 years of accounting experience in a professional services environment, ideally within a law firm with exposure to trust accounts
- Well organised and punctual with excellent attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Previous experience working with Open Practice will be highly regarded.
This is an opportunity for you to truly show case your skills within legal accounts and be able to work autonomously in a collaborative team. Stunning offices to be called your on with a permanent basis.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, hit APPLY NOW or email Lucinda Bell, your accounting support specialist at Randstad at email@example.com for further information or to hear about other roles we are currently working on.