accounts officer/executive in Canberra CBD
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
Multiple Finance/Accounts Positions
- Multiple opportunities working for a government department
- Contract and Permanent Positions
- Great benefits and development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
About the Roles:
Randstad is expanding its recruitment services and we are looking for extraordinary, government sector candidates for some exciting and challenging roles, providing high level accounts support or leadership for varied government departments, If you are skilled at Accounts Payable, Receivable, Payroll, Accounting or Financial Management functions, we would like to speak to you. You will need attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, experience in the government sector and a dedication to producing high quality outcomes. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the right candidates to accelerate their career.
- Varied accounts tasks across all levels
- Engage with diverse stakeholders with sensitivity and professionalism representing the Australian public service values
- Participate and encourage knowledge and skill sharing across all levels
- Budget Management, monitoring and reporting skills.
- For leadership roles the ability to mentor and develop staff proficiencies and achieve timely deliverables for the department
You will need:
- top-notch communication skills
- Experience in a government sector role fulfilling one or more of the above duties.
- proven financial expertise
- Security clearance is not mandatory but would be a distinct advantage
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- A flexible and supportive approach to developing staff and working to bring out the best in those around you
Our clients are well-known government agencies both local and Federal with reputations for providing workplaces that are diverse and supportive of people with different skill sets and coming from diverse backgrounds.
Randstad is an EEO (equal employment opportunity) provider and we pride ourselves on providing our candidates with work placements in environments that do not tolerate discrimination in any form.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application online. Or feel free to contact, Joshua Vaile, senior finance and accounting consultant on 02 61323803 for a confidential discussion.
Accounts Payable, Accounts Recievable, Payroll, Finance Manager, Accountants, Audit