Randstad is a leading specialist recruitment agency and employs over 55,000 employees worldwide. We have been working in the local market for over 26 years and one of our key strengths is our strong knowledge base in the NSW Government sectors, so that means when you come to us, you'll be getting help from a skilled consultant who works specifically in the area you're passionate about.
Randstad are working closely with a NSW Government agency in Bega who have expressed a great interest to bring on an enthusiastic, experienced and process-driven Accounts Payable Officer into their team. The position would ideally commence on 1st of September and the duration of employment will be for a period of 2 months.
Duties will include:
- Receive, review and prepare invoices for processing, including ensuring that invoice details are in line with determined requirements;
- Forward invoices to responsible officers to obtain authority and costing details, and monitor the return to ensure timely payment. Where suppliers indicate outstanding accounts follow up invoice authorisation with responsible officers;
- Ensure all ATO requirements through GST are met and follow up with Authorised Officers where invoices submitted do not comply.
- Input invoice details into computer system, scan invoice and process through to payment stage.
- Raise cheques and sort and distribute to ensure timely receipt by creditors and process electronic transfer payments to supplier nominated bank accounts and distribute remittance advices as required.
- Address and respond to customer / creditor enquiries and follow up any outstanding items with responsible officers.
- Process claims for reimbursement of petty cash and arrange cash dissection for collection by officers to ensure required float levels are maintained.
- Data entry of timesheets in the payroll system
To be successful you will need:
• Previous experience working in an Accounts Payable role
• Police check
If you are actively looking for a new challenge or even if you’re are happy where you are and simply dreaming of your ideal role then we want to meet you and discuss how we can help you on your career journey.
To apply please follow the appropriate link or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP