Located in the South-East of Melbourne, close to public transport, this Accounts Payable team are looking for an immediately available candidate to step in immediately to cover leave within the team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive, review and prepare invoices in readiness for processing
- Work alongside non-finance staff to provide guidance on AP procedures
- Input invoice details into computer system and process through to payment stage.
- Raise cheques and sort and distribute to ensure timely receipt by creditors and process electronic transfer payments to supplier nominated bank accounts and distribute remittance advices as required.
- Address and respond to customer / creditor enquiries
- To ensure that details are correctly completed relating to utility payments and to perform a reconciliation of payment amounts and forward invoicing requests to Accounts Receivable officer.
The successful candidate will have proven end to end accounts payable experience, with the ability to blend into a team and take reponsiblity for their work. Excellent written and verbal communications skills will assist in your work with internal and external stakeholders. Attention to detail will be crucial in succeeding in this role.
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please click the Apply Now button below. For a confidential discussion regarding this or other roles, please contact Benjamin Grimm at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 8319 1144