accounts payable in Artarmon
Artarmon, New South Wales
AU$ 55,000 per year
Randstad is seeking a highly experienced Accounts Payable officer who has a sound working knowledge of the full life cycle of Accounts Payable.
Our client is a leading construction organisation based in Artarmon and are recognised for providing an extensive range of construction services to the private and government sectors. With over 60 employees and growing continually, vital to their continued success has been placing a strong emphasis on hiring the best staff in the market.
Due to an increase in workload our client requires an Accounts Payable Officer to join their Accounts team. You will report in to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process, code and match all invoices (up to 50 invoices per day)
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of Supplier statements
- Forecast required cash flow each month
- Archiving, filing and miscellaneous administration duties
- Process supplier payments fortnightly
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Any Ad Hoc duties required by the Financial Controller
- Strong knowledge working with Accounts Payable, preferably 5 years +
- Has experience of reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries and managing relationships
- Possess great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- High levels of energy, good planning skills and high attention to detail
- Believe highly in team work and has excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
This an excellent opportunity to work with a supportive organisation that places a strong emphasis on employee welfare and development.
- Free parking on site
- Rewarding team environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amber Teagle on 02 8215 1031.
Accounts Payable, Full Function