accounts receivable/collections in Canberra CBD
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
Finance Officer/ Accounts Receivable
- Outstanding opportunity working in the public sector
- Career development opportunity
- Long contract for up to 12 months
- Work with a team that really understands you and know how to bring out the best in you
About the Role:
We are looking for dynamic, career-minded people for an exciting and challenging role, providing the highest calibre of accounts support to the department. You will be utilising your exceptional customer service and accounts skills in a demanding but rewarding role. Your excellent attention to detail, systems knowledge and understanding of regulatory frameworks coupled with a desire to do and be more in the finance field will put you in good stead for this role.
- Undertake all aspects of accounts receivable and associated functions
- Liaise with management, key stakeholders and staff at all levels
- Manage and maintain internal databases
- Provide exceptional customer service and expert accounts receivable advice
- Debt collection and account management
- Monthly reconciliations and reporting
- Maintenance of of policies and
- standard operating procedures
You will need:
- absolutely top-notch communication skills.
- Experience in a similar role fulfilling three or more of the above duties.
- Exceptional administrative abilities with proven achievements in successfully managing workloads.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field desirable.
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The desire to work collaboratively within the team
- Flexibility and a dream to achieve extraordinary results.
This is a rare opportunity to work in well regarded department that has developed an excellent team culture and offers a happy and supportive environment truly values its employees, Randstad is an EEO (equal employment opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on providing a workplaces that do not tolerate discrimination in any form.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application online. Or feel free to contact Joshua Vaile on 02 61323803 for a confidential discussion.
Accounts Payable, Accounts Recievable, Payroll, Finance Manager, Accountants, Audit