We are partnering with a not-for-profit medical claims society that assists and solicits advice to members. We are seeking a Claims Administration Officer to join their Sydney office. The role is based in North Sydney and within metres from public transport. This role is a full time permanent position offering stability and stimulating job content. Our client values their employees and fosters an environment that is autonomous, supportive and driven to achieve excellence. Both your expertise in administration and your ability to deliver quality work in an independent environment are the key to success in this role!
As a Claims Administration Officer you will be responsible for:
- Accurately completing administrative duties such as filing and sending claims
- Manage enquiries from clients and customers and direct them to the relevant department
- Handle paper file claims and distributing them to relevant stakeholders
- Assist four doctors in the office with administrative tasks
- Provide consistent and professional support to the team as directed
- Liaise with lawyers on claims
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
Your skills & experience:
- Strong background in administration is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word ability
- Ability to work individually
- A mature and professional attitude
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
What's in it for you!
- Work for a supportive and friendly not-for-profit company
- Standard business hours - achieve a work-life balance!
If you are interested in this role please apply today or call Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 to discuss further.