Our Client is a very well known FMCG organisation who work with highly prestigious brands and currently have an amazing opportunity available for a Administration Assistant to join their Marketing department on a potential temp-perm basis.
Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, in this role you will support general manager in general day to day responsibilities. This challenging and busy role will see you handling a variety of responsibilities ranging from general administration right through to more complex tasks such as reporting and high level data entry.
Your duties will extend far beyond this to also include:
• Stock reporting including sales reports, budgets and margin reporting
• Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Various ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks
• Assisting the category team to ensure that the show and merchandise are ready on time for filming.
To be successful in this role you must entail the following:
• Intermediate-advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• FMCG experience desirable
• Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must.
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organisational skills
• Attention to detail is key
This role is to start immediately and we are interviewing now. If you believe you fit the above description, have experience in a similar role, enjoy dealing with customers, strong administration skills, a 'can do attitude' and a strong work ethic don't miss out on this opportunity.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jennifer Fogarty on (02) 8215 1015