Looking for a way to start your career after school? An amazing opportunity exist an innovative local council, rotating through multiple departments, exposing you to a variety of careers.
Randstad has partnered with the City of Tea Tree Gully to employ an enthusatic person seeking an opportunity to start their career and experience all that local Government has to offer.
This is a unique opportunity to work as administration support rotating through multiple departments within the City of Tea Tree Gully. You will be exposed to a number of key departments within the council giving you exposure to potential career paths in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Finance, Procurement and Executive Support roles including Executive Assistant to the board of Directors.
The key Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Administration support to People & Culture, Finance and Procurement
- Preparation of documents, policies, forms, presentations and spreadsheets
- Data entry and database management
- Diary and calendar management
- Meeting preparation and minute taking
- Travel coordination
- Stationery orders
- Liaising with multiple departments
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to relate to a diverse range of people
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Strong computer literacy and understanding of common software packages
- Certificate III in Business
- 12 months employment experience in Local Government
- Employment experience across a variety of job classifications
Successful applicants will need to undergo a DCSI - child related employment screening and drug test.
For further information please contact Shelley James via Shelley.James@randstad.com.au or apply through the link below.