Randstad is a global leading specialist recruitment and HR services agency who have become a recognisable force within the Australian market.
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader to provide leadership, management and supervision to an administration services team, ensuring effective team performance against agreed service standards. Establish and maintain employee performance criteria, oversee resource and cost centre management through effective budgeting; and producing timely management reports for the information of senior management. Deliver business process improvements and recommend solutions to issues arising.
- Provide leadership, management and supervision to an administration services team that is responsible for end-to-end processing
- Responsible for managing and driving the performance of all employees within the team; monitoring team performance against the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and other agreed indicators.
- Lead the preparation, implementation and review of team plans/budgets, ensuring consistency with corporate directions
- Oversee the implementation of business processes/procedures, workflows and resource utilisation to maximise team productivity and ensure operational support needs are met; negotiate solutions to improve team performance.
- Manage and mentor employees to maximise efficiency, productivity and individual performance; model ethical and transparent decision-making and foster a cooperative working environment where expertise is shared; provide regular performance and development feedback across the team.
- Assume a role in the Division’s management team, and actively contribute to business planning, systems development, risk management and the development of service standards; provide technical or specialist advice to the Senior Manager on areas of responsibility.
It is essential that you have extensive experience managing a team who are responsible for high volume administration processing and working towards and achieving KPI's.
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below. For a confidential discussion please call Caroline Russell on (02) 4224 5500.