About the company:
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated individual with a “can-do” attitude to join a growing global logistics company that has become one of Australia’s largest privately owned international freight forwarding companies in its kind.
This is a newly created position and an exciting opportunity to build your career with a company that encourages growth, leadership, and opportunity whilst offering flexibility. This position is located in Port of Brisbane, is permanent and full time.
- Allocating and coordinating to truck drivers
- Provide full end to end service
- Inputting, updating and maintaining relevant information
- Invoicing and quoting-sending invoices and quotes to clients
- Freight forwarding and cartage
- Customer Service-Communication and liaising with truck drivers, high-end suppliers, and Senior Management
- Provide support to the Transport Supervisor and Operations Manager
- At least 1-2years experience in freight forwarding and transport
- Knowledge of Port and Customs Regulations
- Strong customer service and attention to detail
- Ability to work in high volume, high pressured environments
- Strong software skills-must be computer literate
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Must have a positive attitude
- A willingness to learn and grow
- A forward thinker
- Resilient, reliable and flexible
Benefits of the role:
- Immediate start
- Full time and permanent
- Opportunity for growth, build your career
- Onsite parking available
- Supportive team environment
- Long term career opportunity
For more information please contact Tina Macroyannis on (07) 32433948. To apply, please follow the link and submit your application.
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted. We look forward to receiving your application.