Randstad is currently recruiting for an administration assistant with outstanding organisational skills who is outgoing, dependable, detail-oriented and resourceful. You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience while enjoying the benefits of ongoing work at full-time hours.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the operational tasks of the office
- Ensuring smooth running in your place of employment
- Face to face customer interaction
- Sales support
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Disseminating information (through email and internal memos)
- Maintaining a friendly and considerate environment
- Preparing minor correspondence or reports, processing accounts
- Data entry into systems
- Other general ad hoc duties
To be successful you will have the following:
- Be a driven and focused individual
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Professional presentation
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and reliable
For the right candidate who has a good work ethic, pleasant personality and are well presented, you will be able to take advantage of the flexibility and versatility that temporary roles offer or alternatively, the security that a permanent role offers.
If this is something that interests you, please do not hesitate and apply now! This role won't last long.