administrative support officer in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 28 per hour
Randstad is working in partnership with a large government organisation to help them them resource an Administrative Support Officer for an initial 12 months contract role based in Sydney CBD.
The Administrative Support Officer provides administrative and support services to facilitate the operation of the team/unit. The program works closely with the Program and Project Services group within the Information Technology Directorate to align with their recently introduced Project Framework, which is based on PRINCE2.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services, including records management, routine
correspondence, meeting and event coordination, to support the effective operation of the team/unit.
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality
and organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making.
- Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services, ensuring compliance with agency
standards and procedures.
- Respond to enquiries, and escalate and redirect issues as required, to ensure the provision of accurate
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to
ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Delivering multiple administrative support activities and services in line with agreed standards,timeframes and milestones, given tight time frames and the need to maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
If you have the right experience then please apply to the role asap or send me your cv to email@example.com.
Prince 2, Administrative support