After School Care work is a great opportunity to gain experience working with children age 5- 12 years old. The flexible hours will allow you to work around studies or other commitments, while still earning money. You will get the opportunity to work in a range of exceptional schools and get involves in different activities with the children such as sports, arts & crafts, music or drama!
Work available: North Lakes | Redcliffe | Caboolture | Chermside | Mitchelton | Brisbane CBD
Candidates must be qualified or studying towards an ACECQA approved qualification. If you are qualified or studying towards one of the below qualifications, we want to hear from you!
- Education (Early Years, Primary or Secondary)
- Teaching Assistants
- Youth Work
- Disability Work
- Sports and Recreation
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Creative Arts
- And more..
What we are looking for:
- Candidates qualified or studying towards an ACECQA approved qualification
- Previous experience working with children aged 5-12 years old
- Able to demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Must have own transport and willingness to travel up to 30 minutes for a shift
- Ability to take same day shifts
- Available a minimum of 2 - 3 days per week and at short notice
- Excellent communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Excellent pay rates
- Work/ Life balance - YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- Online timesheets
- Immediate starts
- Dedicated personal consultants Kyla and Laurien
- Opportunities for professional development (EG. Ongoing training, constructive feedback, resume & interview skills and tips, and much more! )
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then click APPLY NOW. Alternativelt, send your resume in word format to email@example.com. The email subject should be “Outside School Hours Assistant - North Brisbane”.
We look forward to hearing from you.