amazing team assistant role located in north sydney!!! in North Sydney
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 45,000 per year
A fast growing Financial services firm is looking for an energetic and switched on Team Assistant to join their close knit team. This company has an extremely dynamic and driven culture that promotes a 'can-do' approach to their work. This would be an exciting workplace for anyone who is seeking to start or continue their career in the field of administration, be trained by an experienced office manager and work really closely with an amazing team.
As the Team Assistant you will be reporting directly to the Office Manager and providing secretarial and administration support to the Investment and Operations team. You will be in a small team of 25-30 people that consists of friendly, hard working and outcomes focused individuals.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
- Book national and international travel when required
- Ensure transport is organised for meetings
- Calendar and expense management for the Investment and Operations team
- Event management for Christmas party etc.
- Manage the bookings and organisation of the boardrooms
- Establish and maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Management of office supplies and stock levels
- Be first point of contact for external stakeholders on reception
- Ensure the office is tidy and presentable at all times
- General errands and ad hoc duties as required
This role requires a high level of communication, attention to detail and a 'can-do' attitude to succeed. Ideally you will be passionate about or have experience in the Finance industry and will be motivated by seeing great results.
In addition, you will have:
- Previous administration experience (desirable)
- A 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
- Resilience when faced with challenges
- Show initiative and manage tasks outside the scope of the role
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Strong organisation skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Great entry level role for the right candidate
- On going training and development
- Great location - North Sydney
- Be apart of a great team
- Annual salary review
- Permanent Role
This is a great opportunity to further your learning in the administration, whilst being in a company that promotes teamwork and a positive atmosphere.
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW, or, for a confidential conversation please call Ellie Perkins on (02) 8215 1025.
administration, team assistant, junior, office assistant, office administrator, office administration, office junior