ao3/ao4 project support officers - eoi in Brisbane CBD
Brisbane CBD, Queensland
Randstad works very closely with the Queensland State Government to recruit a wide variety of job profiles. Randstad is one of the largest leading global HR services and recruitment providers. This time around, we are looking to speak to experienced Project Support Officers! If you can picture yourself playing a pivotal part in QLD Government, then read on!
- Forward thinking and ability to work innovatively
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal
- Team player and team focused outlook
- Professional approach towards work
- Provide a high level of administrative support - managing meeting rooms and travel bookings
- Previous project support/management experience
- Assisting in preparing reports, minutes and filing
- Management and reconcillation of corporate cards
- Previous Government experience is essential
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite - Word and Excel
- Very competitive hourly rates + superannuation!
- Flexible lengths of assignments
- CBD based locations and office environments
- Opportunity to work with large Government departments
Do not miss out! If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please click apply today.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Project Support, Project Management, Administration,