It is important to note that the office prosecutes child exploitation offences and whilst they have a policy not to hold images on site, administrative staff may be required to work on such cases; may be exposed to Records of Interview, Transcripts, Summaries of Evidence etc.
Working in an immediate team of approximately 11 Administrative Support Officers. This role performs a variety of tasks supporting the Legal Administrative Coordinators including:
- Document management: photocopying, printing scanning
- Delivering of paperwork/evidence to the local courts via a work trolley
- Case management: creation and update of CRIMS case files, filing of case notes, data entry, taking minutes
- Witness coordination; making arrangements for witnesses (e.g. travel)
- Case Preparation - collating folders of material for court, formatting documentation, lodging documentation
- Using a variety of computing systems
- Build rapport, maintain internal and external relationships, and undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required.
- MUST have legal administration or legal secretariat experience
- MUST be an Australian Citizen. NOT a resident or visa holder
- MUST complete a Baseline Security Clearance and National Police Check
- CANNOT be a qualified paralegal or higher
- Seeking a motivated and helpful team player
- Act in a professional manner at all times
This role is paid on an hourly basis ($28-29per hour + super) paid weekly. The annual salary of an APS3 Administrative Support Officer is $53,904 plus superannuation.
If you meet the above criteria please click apply.