About the Company
Our Federal Government client is seeking an APS4/5 Administration Officer to assist in various roles, including reviewing candidate applications with support and guidance from current staff, liaising and seeking clarification from applicants, data entry and collating candidate applications within relevant categories.
The nature of this role will require applicants to have demonstrated skills in both written and verbal communication, grants program and admin experience, and attention to detail.
About the Role
- Required to receipt applicants on a shared spreadsheet with associated data entry.
- Review applications in compliance to the guidelines.
- Assist in liaising with candidates to track incorrect application and assist in queries.
- Assisting in preparing and maintaining accurate spreadsheets.
Skills & Experience
- Strong administration experience
- Past experience in the grants area
- Applicants should have MS Excel knowledge
- Demonstrate good communication skills and strong attention to detail
Benefits & culture
- A great opportunity to work in a highly sought after government agency, while both expanding your strategic development skills, as well as refining your communicational skills.
- Working within a team environment under the direction of executive manager.
If you are interested in this role please apply now through the appropriate link. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 6132 3806 for a confidential discussion on your career.