Our client, a federal government agency is currently seeking the support of an exeprienced HR Generalist/Recruitment Officer at the APS4/5 level for a 6 month non-ongoing contract role with a potential for extension. The agency is centrally located and has competitve salary.
About the Role and Required Skills.
In your new role you will be working in a small team and responsible for providing high level support in the field of Recruitment and Human Resources.
The ideal candidate would have:
- previous experience in the field of Recruitment or Human Resources within the Australian Public Service.
- a Baseline Security Clearance or above
- the ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously as required.
- the passion to deliver high level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- highly developed organisational and time management skills.
What's in it for you?
If you enjoy working in the field of Recruitment/Human Resources within the Australin Public Service and like a challenge then this role is for you! This will be your chance to work with a niche agency and gain some solid experience within the field. There is also a chance of extension beyond the stated intial period of contract which will take you well past the Decemeber-January reduced activity period.
Additionally you will be represented by and receive the support and guidance from Randstad who are global leaders in Recruitment. One of our expert consultants may also be able to find you other suitable opportunities if this position does not exactly fit with your skillset, background or interest.
How to Apply?
Please follow the appropriate link to apply for the position. Applications will also be welcomed from permanent APS employees who maybe looking to take a Section26 transfer.
For a confidential discussion regarding the opportunity, please call Swagata on 6132 3806