My client, a globally recognised and iconic organisation is currently seeking the services of a strategically aligned Digital Architect to join their busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who is taking their digital strategy to the next level.
- Responsible for all facets of technical solution design across mobile apps, websites, API’s and digital content management systems.
- Lead the digital technical planning activities, including design, development, integration and testing practices that are highly integrated and aligned to business strategy.
- Be providing leadership and technical guidance, alongside leading initiatives to improve and optimise the use of technology across digital platforms.
- With a customer centric philosophy, the objective is to enhance the overall user experience and adoption of mobile apps, websites, API’s and digital content management systems.
- You’ll thrive in a leadership capacity, leading and driving a collaborative culture in this Agile & DevOps team.
- Have real passion to drive continuous improvement through effective knowledge sharing and fostering innovation and a clear commitment to lean and agile practices to improve overall digital delivery capabilities.
- Have the opportunity to contribute not just to short term tactical planning, but also to the long term vision of the overall business plan.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a strong background across Cloud Technologies ideally Azure (AWS is fine).
- Be passionate about digital and eCommerce technology.
- Love developing people to meet both their career and the organisation’s goals.
- Be adept in using Scrum processes and tools for developing, deploying and supporting application systems or services.
- Have capability with Sitecore, coupled with a range of Dev languages.
- Have knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
- Be able to contribute to operational, tactical (1-2 years) and strategic planning in support of the overall business plan.
To be considered foe this role, please apply and send in a cover letter which outlines your experience inline with the requirements above. For more information, please contact Matt Owen on (03) 8319 1223.