artwork production specialist - fmcg in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 250 per day
Do you believe that perfect packaging can help build a brand?
The primary purpose of this position is to project manage packaging artwork from design lock through to commercially reproducible artwork in a timely manner.
This position will interface with internal teams, such as marketing, R&D and supply chain and external partners like design/advertising agencies, print management agencies and printers.
- Understand and manage the artwork for a portfolio of global brands.
- Work with marketing and design agencies during the design phase, by providing technical inputs to lock the master design.
- Manage an agency and be accountable for the on time, in full delivery of artwork and separation files to printers in order to meet product launch dates.
- Ensure the quality of the artwork and printed material is ‘best in class’
- 3-5 years experience in the area of print production, print management, graphic design, and/or package development- Excellent Project Management / co-ordination ability.
-Key Skills: Print Production, Print Management, Packaging, FMCG, Artwork, Printing, Graphic Designer, Project Management
- This role is a Temp to Perm Contract
If interested please hit the "Apply Now" button below. Please note that due to the high level of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Artwork Production, Print Production, Dry offset printing, Gravure Management, Digital Asset Management,