asbestos removal supervisor in Western Sydney
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Asbestos Removal Supervisor
Asbestos Removal Supervisor, Friable & non-friable asbestos removal. Sydney Metro Area. Long Term Exciting new role.
This role will see you working on demolition and construction projects across the Sydney Metro Region. You will be able to lead a Team, take directions as required, able to read and follow plans and provide excellent customer service. You're proven ability to meet tight deadlines in a safe manner will secure this role for you on a long term basis. To secure this role you MUST have completed the following courses and be able to provide relevant documentation:
Class B CPCCDE3014A - Remove non-friable asbestos
Class A CPCCDE3015A - Remove friable asbestos
Supervisor CPCCBC4051A - Supervise asbestos removal Along with...
- Minimum 3 years experience with friable asbestos removal
- Current white card- 2 x recent contactable references.
The above are ESSENTIAL requirements to secure short-listing for this exciting role. Working at heights and confined space tickets an advantage but NOT essential as these can be acquired on the job.
• Supervise teams including subcontractors
• Co-ordinate works and staff levels
• Reviewing & understanding of plans to ensure works are delivered as per plan
• Keep site diary & relevant information
• Liaison with client site representative, public and crews
• Liaison with stake holders
• Ensure system compliance and conduct regular audits
• Weekly Zero Harm Audit
• Scope & mark up work
• Attend meetings as required, day or night
All applications are held in the strictest confidence. To apply, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this position or other similar roles please contact Rachel directly on 0292 339940.
Supervisor , Asbestos