Our client is Australia's leading manufacturer and supplier of an extensive range of fans, ventilation and air movement products for commercial, industrial and domestic ventilation applications.
We are currently looking for an experienced assembler to join a dynamic team on Day Shift based at the Dandenong South DC.
It is a 38 hour week but there will be opportunity for over time regularly. The hours will be 8:30am till 5:00pm Mon to Thursday and Friday you have an early day and finish at 12:30pm!
The pay rate is $22.76 per hour and penalty rates apply for over time.
Key Skills and attributes to be successful for this role include:
- Mechanically minded
- Must have previous experience in an assembly role
- Be able to meet daily production and quality targets
- Be motivated and reliable
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Strong OH&S Focus
- Have previous experience using hand and power tools
- Experience within or sound knowledge of the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning market will be highly regarded.
Applicants must be proactive, positive and able to start work immediately.
Please apply by clicking the link below or forward your CV directly to Tracey.Noonan@Randstad.com.au
Please note- due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted