assistant director in Bowen Hills
Bowen Hills, Queensland
Great management and unique employee benefits!
We are currently interviewing for an immediate Lead Educator/Assistant Director role within a stunning centre just minutes from the CBD!
This is an innovate learning environment which embraces each child's individuality and incorporates this into the high quality program. The centre offers extensive extra-curricular opportunities to children (including additional languages, technologies and the arts) and we are looking for educators who also value these focus areas. Families in the centre have high expectations of educators and this organisation ensures that educators of all levels are provided with all possible opportunities for professional development.
The position being advertised is for a Lead Educator/Assistant Director within the centre. This person is required to work closely with the Centre Director to effectively manage this passionate team and act as a mentor to all staff members. This person will run their own room and be responsible for all aspects of the program. They will have excellent knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and a strong understanding of the requirements outlined in the National Quality Framework.
- Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent
- Blue Card mandatory
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as an Assistant Director
- Current and valid Blue Card
- Excellent knowledge of the EYLF and the NQF
- Immediate start is available
Culture and benefits:
- State of the art centre
- Weekly educator music, art and language lessons
- Highly-renowned organisation that is focused on providing professional development opportunities to all team members
- Attractive salary package for the right educator
- Innovative and dynamic learning environments
- Positive and friendly environment
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3337 5230, otherwise click 'Apply' now to register your application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Assistant Director | Lead Educator | CBD area