associate trade marketing manager - fashion in Caringbah
Caringbah, New South Wales
AU$ 55,000 per year
Reporting to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing trade marketing strategies, programs, and solutions for all current distribution channels in the Australian market with the objective of driving circulation growth and profitability through existing outlets along with the exploitation of new distribution opportunities.
-Develop visibility plans for the Australia market, in line with company guidelines and in close cooperation with the Sales team
-Leading visibility opportunities in the POS
-Implement space negotiation guidelines at a local level in line with corporate and regional guideline.
- Support Sales team in complex negotiations and in special marketing projects and trainings
- Coordinate with production agencies and negotiating services
- Provide visual merchandising briefings (e.g. shop in shop, department store corners etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience in trade marketing / visual merchandising. Multi brand / product portfolio experience preferred
- Experience within the fashion/retail, beauty or high end FMCG sectors would be a definite advantage
- Experience in Visual Merchandising, project training and in store development
- Less experienced candidates will be considered at an Associate Manager level
This role will provide the opportunity to represent a global company that can offer the necessary platform for you to boost your career. If interested in this opportunity,simply apply by following the link provided.
Thank you for your consideration and interest and please note due to the level of applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Trade Marketing, Fashion, Marketing, Visual Merchandising