Teachanywhere specialises in placing teachers with quality international schools and organisations around the world. With offices around the globe and over a decade of international teacher recruitment experience, we understand what it takes to live and teach abroad.
We currently have secondary teaching opportunities available in the following destinations:
- Hong Kong
Subjects in demand are:
- Physical Education
- History, Geography & Humanities
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics & General Science
- Learning Support
- Business & Economics
- Theory of Knowledge
Our schools in Indonesia, Hong Kong and Malaysia are particularly keen on Australian experience, though there are opportunities across Asia.
General requirements are:
- Full teaching qualification (B.Ed or degree + PGCE)
- 2-3+ years of post qualification experience
- Most countries have an age limit of 58 for visa reasons
In return, our schools offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Contract completion bonuses
- Return flights
- Settling-in allowance
- Medical insurance
- Tuition for dependents
If you're interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can match your experience to the perfect job.