Randstad are inviting immediate applications from Qualified experienced Auto Electricians for mining work.
Fly in fly out (FIFO) or drive in drive out (DIDO) opportunity: 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster at Olympic Dam. Flights, accommodation and meals are paid for by our client.
The successful applicant must be able to perform fault finding diagnostics and fault rectifications on site with minimum supervision while maintaining a high level of safety in line with company policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for the preventative & breakdown maintenance of trucks and earth moving equipment/machinery.
The suitable candidate will possess the following:
- MUST have a trade qualification as an Auto Electrician
- Experience with mechanical compaonentry is highly regarded.
- MUST have experience working with heavy fixed plant &/or earth moving equipment (eg: 777 Dump Trucks or in the league of)
- MUST have previous mining experience
- MUST have residency in South Australia to be considered
- MUST pass a full medical, drug/alcohol screen
- MUST be willing to submit an Australian Federal Police check
The successful applicant will gain valuable exposure to one of Australia's leading National Mining Companies. Experienced applicants should apply in strict confidence to Stephen Charalambous at Randstad via the 'apply now' button below.